Detection Kit for Group A Rotavirus and Adenovirus antigens (Colloidal gold)
50 tests/kit, 10 tests/kit
This kit is used for in vitro qualitative detection of group A rotavirus or adenovirus antigens in stool samples of infants and young children.
This kit uses colloidal gold immunochromatography to qualitatively detect group A rotavirus or type 40 and 41 adenovirus antigens in stool samples of infants and young children with diarrhea, providing evidence for auxiliary diagnosis of group A rotavirus or adenovirus infection in clinical infants and young children with diarrhea.
1. This kit detects stool samples.
2. Samples should be tested in a timely manner. If the samples cannot be tested immediately, they can be stored at 2-8℃ for 7 days, 18 degrees below zero for no more than one year, and the number of repeated freeze-thaw cycles should not exceed 4. The samples should be thoroughly mixed and brought to room temperature before being tested.
The samples to be tested should be balanced to room temperature before testing, and the packaging bags should be in good condition before using.
- Remove the card from the foil bag and place it on a dry, horizontal table.
- Unscrew the sample diluent tube, take out the sampling spoon, pick up a spoon of sample (100μL liquid sample) from the stool sample, and put it into the sample diluent tube containing the sample diluent. Tighten and oscillate well.
- Break the cap of the sample diluent tube, discard the first two drops of liquid, and slowly vertically add 1-2 drops of the diluted sample (about 50μL) to the center of the sample hole in the test card.
- The results should be read within 10 to 15 minutes, and the results should not exceed 15 minutes.
Interpretation of Test Results
1. Positive group A rotavirus and adenovirus: color rendering was performed on both Adv and Rv detection lines, and on quality control line C;
2. Positive group A rotavirus: color development of Rv detection line and Quality control line of C;
3. Positive adenovirus: color development of Adv detection line and C quality control line;
4. Negative: only C line quality control line color rendering, Adv and Rv are not color rendering;
5, 6, 7, 8. Invalid: The quality control line of Line C does not display color. Whether the detection line Adv and Rv display color or not, it means the test strip is invalid, indicating the incorrect operation process or the kit has deteriorated and failed. If problems persist, contact the manufacturer or local supplier immediately.
Suzhou Office: Building 1, No. 188, Fuchunjiang Road, High-tech Zone, Suzhou
Beijing Office: Building 2, No. 28, Yuhua Road, Airport Science and Technology Park, Shunyi District, Beijing
Contact number: +86-10-80497001
Nantong Office: No. 888 Zhujiang Road, Juegang Street, Rudong County, Jiangsu Province
Contact number: +86-513-80562882（Administration & Human Resources）