K-RAS Gene 8 Mutation Detection Kit (Fluorescence PCR Method)
8 mutated codons 12 and 13 of K-ras gene in paraffin and plasma samples of human non-small cell lung cancer and colorectal cancer for qualitative detection in vitro Acid kinase inhibitor (EGFR-TKI) drugs and the rational use of anti-EGFR antibody drugs in colorectal cancer patients, assisting clinicians to develop an effective treatment plan suitable for patients.
· Advanced technology: Enzyme-based enrichment and blocking of Novel-ARMS based on Hongwei-Tex patent technology can detect less than 0.1% mutations in the sample.
· Easy operation: one step of loading and sample addition, the requirements of the operator's professional ability are low.
· Sample saving: 3-5 tissue sections can meet multiple DNA testing requirements at the same time.
· Accurate results: closed tube operation, no subsequent processing is required. The interpretation method is reliable and excludes false negatives and false positives.
· Strict quality control: Positive control, blank control and external control are used to control the whole process of extraction and testing.
50 servings / box
[Storage conditions and validity]
Store under dark conditions below -18℃, valid for 9 months.
WeChat public account
Macro & Micro-Test
Jiangsu Address: No. 888 Zhujiang Road, Digang Street, Rudong County, Jiangsu Province (Building 10, Life and Health Industrial Park, High-tech Zone)
Beijing Address: West side, 3rd floor, Building 2, No. 28 Yuhua Road, Airport Science Park, Shunyi District, Beijing
Company email: firstname.lastname@example.org