B-Raf gene mutation detection kit (fluorescence PCR method)
For the qualitative detection of V600E mutations in BRAF gene in paraffin-embedded tissue samples of human melanoma, colorectal cancer, thyroid cancer and lung cancer in vitro, and to guide the screening of EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitors (EGFR-TKIs) and Reasonable use of BRAF gene mutation targeting drugs.
· High sensitivity: Accurately detect mutations as low as 0.1%.
· High specificity: Digestion digests most wild type backgrounds
· Sample saving: 3-5 tissue sections can meet the multiple detection requirements of multiple DNAs at the same time.
· Accurate results: closed-pipe operation without subsequent processing. The interpretation method is reliable and excludes false negatives and false positives.
· Strict quality control: Positive control, blank control and external control are used to control the whole process of extraction and testing.
· Easy operation: one-step loading and sample addition, requiring less professional ability of the operator.
50 servings / box
[Storage conditions and validity]
Store under dark conditions below -18℃, valid for 9 months.
WeChat public account
Macro & Micro-Test
Jiangsu Address: No. 888 Zhujiang Road, Digang Street, Rudong County, Jiangsu Province (Building 10, Life and Health Industrial Park, High-tech Zone)
Beijing Address: West side, 3rd floor, Building 2, No. 28 Yuhua Road, Airport Science Park, Shunyi District, Beijing
Company email: firstname.lastname@example.org