CYP2C9 and VKORC1 gene polymorphism detection kit (ARMS-PCR method)
It is used for the qualitative detection of CYP2C9 * 3 and VKORC1 (-1639G> A) polymorphisms in human whole blood samples in vitro, which can be used as reference for clinicians' individualized medication This product adopts the enhanced ARMS-PCR method and multiple fluorescent quantitative PCR method to achieve multiple site detection in one tube. It only takes 2h from sample extraction to reading the test report.
· High sensitivity: The sensitivity can reach 1.0ng / μL.
· Anti-pollution: The system contains UNG enzyme, which can eliminate product pollution and effectively avoid false positives.
· Easy operation: Multiplex real-time PCR operation is simple and fast, closed-loop detection throughout the process, reducing pollution.
· Internal reference quality control: The internal reference participates in the extraction, purification, and amplification of nucleic acids throughout the process to achieve full monitoring and avoid false negative results.
· Convenient reading: low background, reliable results, easy to judge.
50 servings / box
[Storage conditions and validity]
Store under dark conditions below -18℃, valid for 9 months.
WeChat public account
Macro & Micro-Test
Jiangsu Address: No. 888 Zhujiang Road, Digang Street, Rudong County, Jiangsu Province (Building 10, Life and Health Industrial Park, High-tech Zone)
Beijing Address: West side, 3rd floor, Building 2, No. 28 Yuhua Road, Airport Science Park, Shunyi District, Beijing
Company email: email@example.com